In June 1943, two tanks wagons entered service for 'Alcohol' traffic. Presumably this was high octane fuel, suitable perhaps for aircraft.
The wagons were numbered 199 and 200. These numbers are part of the Oil Tank group. The tank wagons were modified from _E__ underframes with tanks fitted.
In 1961, both wagons were relettered to _TW_.
File c354m compiled by Peter J. Vincent, updated 18/10/2007